How are the Latin American power and utilities industries going to manage a changed risk landscape effectively in this challenging economic environment? Willis Towers Watson unlocked answers to this question in their 2016 Latin American Power Seminar, which was held from November 29-30 at the Biltmore Hotel, Miami.
This inaugural event featured various industry leaders in risk management and insurance, key underwriter personnel from the Latin American and London markets, senior loss adjusters specialized in power from RTS International Loss Adjusters, and expertise from within Willis Towers Watson across various disciplines.
The presentations gave the broadest perspectives from the underwriting, insured and broker communities and created meaningful interaction within the conference room. Additionally, the panel debated with moderated Q&A and interactive voting among the delegates generated maximum participation and feedback.
• Alberto Triulzi, CFO IC POWER
• Juan G. Uribe, Managing Director & Senior Loss Adjuster – RTS International Loss Adjusters
• Andrew Greenland MEng, ACA Partner, RGL
• Bryan Allcock BEng (hons) CEng MIET, Risk Control Engineer, Downstream Natural Resources Willis Towers Watson
• Charles Barder, Senior Partner, Strategic Risk Consulting Willis Towers Watson
•Nick Warren, head of WTW Bermuda captive management operation Willis Towers Watson
• Graham Knight, Global Head of Power, Willis Towers Watson
• Maximo Saravi, Health & Benefits, LATAM Willis Towers Watson
• Natalia Char, Head of Financial Lines & Financial Industry Leader Willis Towers Watson
• Martha Yebra Bryant, IFC, Head of Insurance Services Group (CRKIN)
•Beverley Parrish M.Sc., B.Sc, ChGeol, Managing Scientist, Environmental Sciences, Exponent
The value that RTS International Loss Adjusters brings with regard to power risks is the combined experience of their adjusters in Latin America, Spain and Portugal, and if needed, the aid from its partners around the World through the VRS Adjusters network.
Aware that the insurance sector relies on well-recognized adjustment services, RTS has been investing in their qualified professionals in different countries for more than 27 years, so that they can offer services that will yield the best and most consistent results, as have being proven with actual large and complex claims.
RTS’s headquarters are in Madrid, with several offices in Spain and Portugal. On the other side of the Atlantic, RTS have offices in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Peru, USA and Venezuela. In addition, RTS is a cofounder partner of the VRS Adjusters network, through which they offer services in 140 countries.
More information and presentations of the Power event are found in http://wtwlapc.com