Kennedys and QLDG are pleased to announce the 7th edition of the annual Miami Latin American Claims (Re)Insurance Forum, the event of choice for the insurance industry in the region.
As usual, the Forum will bring together key international and Latin American industry experts who will be analyzing top issues and developments in Latin America and the Caribbean. Topics and case studies are carefully chosen based on current affairs and the feedback received by professionals from the (re)insurance industry.
For the 2023 upcoming edition, in addition to the highly rated Market Leaders panel of the first day, we will have the following:
- 2 Cyber sessions discussing systemic risks, first party cover, and exposures on cloud data hack
- 2 sessions exploring the pitfalls of large infrastructure projects going wrong from the engineering, property, adjustment, and business interruption perspective
- Marine: Lessons learned from all angles—hull, cargo, and liability and latest on recoveries
- Boundaries of construction and property cover in practice
- Energy, mining, and hidden issues with emerging technology
- SRCC and Inflation
2023 Forum will be held at the Hotel AKA Brickell, downtown Miami’s financial and cultural center, from June 6th (Welcome Cocktail) to June 9th 2023.
Programme details and speakers are being finalized and will be available soon.
Thank you always to our loyal attendees and sponsors through the years.
For logistics and sponsorship opportunities please contact Hilda Welcker firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exclusive event and attendance is by invitation only. Insurers and Reinsurers are prioritized, as places are limited. Registration of interest is now open.
Access Code FORUM2023 (case sensitive) should be used to register an interest to attend. All registrations will be attended promptly. Click HERE to register.
Juan E. Lopez-Santini: email@example.com
Alex Guillamont: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hilda Welcker: email@example.com