2018 Miami | Latin American Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Follow (re) Insurance Professionals Miami (Latin America & Caribbean) on WordPress.com
- (re) Insurance articles Argentina
- (re) Insurance articles Brazil
- (re) Insurance articles Chile
- (re) Insurance articles Cuba
- (re) Insurance articles Ecuador
- (re) Insurance articles Latin America
- (re) Insurance articles Mexico
- (re) Insurance articles Peru
- (re) Insurance Articles Uruguay
- (re) Insurance articles Venezuela
- Cyber Risks in Latin America
- Market News
- Miami Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Upcoming Miami Seminar: Consulting Engineering Services in Latin America – Managing the local regulations and Idiosyncrasies.
- Upcoming Women in (Re)Insurance Event in Miami
- Preliminary Program: 2018 Miami Latin American Claims (Re)Insurance Forum
- Five lessons that 2017’s hurricane season has taught the yacht claims market
- Upcoming Miami Seminar: Puerto Rico, a road to recovery
- Cuba sanctions, a new era in the relationship between Cuba and the United States?
- Kennedys extends Caribbean reach with Puerto Rico association
- Kennedys continues to expand in Latin America with Argentinian office opening
- 2018 Miami Latin American Claims (Re)Insurance Forum
- Next Women in (Re)Insurance event
- The fallout from Lava Jato
- Evolving D&O landscape in Brazil
- Upcoming Seminar on October 19: Aviation in Latin America
- Trans Re is hiring
- Upcoming Dive In Miami Event
- Hurricane Harvey: Keeping sight of Texas’ Prompt Payment of Claims Act
- Upcoming PLUS SE Seminar in Miami International Management Liability: Claim Trends and Market Developments
- Highlights of the third annual Latin American Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- AXIS Approved to Launch Lloyd’s Managing Agency
- Women in Insurance Event
- RSG Expands in Latin America with the Hiring of Pascal Alvarez
- Cuba, a newly emerging market?
- Upcoming Miami Free Seminar: Cyber incident management response in Latin America- Trends, Experiences, and Insights
- AXIS Insurance Miami Opens Doors with Latin American Market Launch Party
- Kennedys and Carroll, McNulty & Kull LLC complete merger creating global insurance firm
- TransRe´s Carlos Davis and Víctor Mora participated as speakers in the 2017 Miami | Latin American Claims (Re) Insurance Forum
- Recurring Problems with Construction Projects – 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Day 3 photos. 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Day 2 photos. 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Day 1 photos. 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Welcome cocktail photos. 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- RTS International Loss Adjusters will be participating in the 2017 Latin American Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Just 9 available seats left! 2017 Miami | Latin American Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Barents Re Appoints Head of Facultative for Latin America
- Programa de Dirección para Ejecutivos Latinoamericanos. Junio 2017, Barcelona, España.
- Upcoming Miami Free Seminar: Drones – What the insurance industry needs to know
- RTS Loss Adjusters holds an official cocktail to inaugurate the opening of their office in Peru
- Opening of Cooper Brothers Perú S.A.
- Florida Panthers. Take advantage of our Insurance Professionals Miami special discounts!
- Save the date and join Advanta at its 2017 Miami Business Cocktail
- Víctor Viqueira empowers RTS International Loss Adjusters’ team with a solid career of more than 36 years
- Inese, official media partner of the 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Trans Re, proud Insurance Platinum sponsor of the 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Florida Panthers. Take advantage of our special discounts!
- Official programme: 2017 Miami | Latin American Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Asamblea Anual de Afiliados de la Asociación Latinoamericana de Suscriptores Marítimos – ALSUM
- Operation Greenfield: a new watermark post-Lava Jato?
- Kennedys continues Americas expansion with new office in Mexico
- John Foord International, independent valuers, opens a new regional office in Miami
- London seminar. Management of international claims across Latin America
Category Archives: (re) Insurance articles Latin America
The Lava Jato money-laundering scandal has caused deep reverberations throughout the insurance industry. Alex Guillamont and Anna Weiss of Kennedys discuss its implications. What has been the fallout from the scandal and the effect on the insurance industry? Lava Jato … Continue reading
Ryan Specialty Group (RSG) is pleased to announce their first Latin American focused managing general underwriter, hiring the highly respected commercial insurance executive Pascal Alvarez to lead the charge. Pascal Alvarez has joined RSG as President and CEO of … Continue reading
Contiues… Insurance Professionals Miami is working in partnership with LatAm Insurance Review to provide you with a FREE digital edition, download it here.
Peru is growing faster than any other economy in South America. This steady growth has been called “The Peruvian Miracle” and the country the “South American Tiger”. While Peru is still a long way from becoming an emerged economy, recent … Continue reading
On 16 April 2016, a devastating earthquake of 7.8 magnitude struck Ecuador. The coastal towns of Muisne and Pedernales were hit hardest by the earthquake, with the capital city Quito, over 170 km away, also feeling its effects strongly. The … Continue reading
Latin America continues on a path of sustained growth and infrastructure investment, supported by international insurers and reinsurers. However, when mines, plants or civil construction works experience a loss, unanticipated civil or environmental liability consequences often follow. In January 2016, we … Continue reading