Whilst the Latin American insurance market is relatively young, it is a fast developing market that counts on its ranks with a lot of highly experienced professionals that have decades of experience not only in Latin America but on a worldwide basis.
For the provision of insurance services for claims in the Latin American insurance industry with satisfactory results, having local experience and a team of experts with global reach is an incomparable advantage. Due to that QLDG and Kennedys Latin America have been working on the topics and panelist of the 2016 Miami | Latin American Claims (re) Insurance Forum since the conclusion of the 2015 Forum.
The program for 2016 is again be highly interactive and we addresses not only theory and recent developments but also important topics based on case studies.
New 2016 topics are as follows:
- D&O particularities of oil companies in Mexico and Brazil
- Operation Car Wash (Lava Jato) and Samarco – Surety, Liability and D&O repercussions in Brazil and elsewhere
- Product liability developments in Latin America and globally
- Recent construction all risks claims in the region – Design and DSU aspects
- Biogas plants – contamination claims & Business Interruption issues in operational cover
- Medical malpractice – Claims trends in Latin America and globally
- Complexities of K&R claims adjusting
- Odile and beyond: Depreciation on time element of property cover
- Cyber developments in Latin America and The Caribbean
- Underinsurance in Argentina and beyond
- Onshore and offshore energy claims
Attendance is by invitation only and it is non-transferable. If you are interested in attending, please contact us at:
After your email you will be contacted and advised if your application has been successful and guided through the payment and registration process.
We thank those of you that have already signed up for having done so quickly.
Forum fee is USD$1.500. ‘Early bird’ discounted forum fee is USD$1.200 for registrations paid-in-full by December 18th 2015. The registration fee includes morning coffee and buffet lunch daily and networking reception sponsored by Trans Re on May 16th 2016. (JW Marriott Miami, 1109 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131, United States)
Capacity is limited and is on a first-come first-served basis. Please, remember that some people were not able to attend the 2015 Forum due to capacity limitations.
Learn about the previous 2015 Claims Forum Miami: topics, participants, photos, etc.
We would like to especially thank all of our sponsors and partners who joined us in bringing this LATAM claims Forum to Miami.