2018 Miami | Latin American Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Follow (re) Insurance Professionals Miami (Latin America & Caribbean) on WordPress.com
- (re) Insurance articles Argentina
- (re) Insurance articles Brazil
- (re) Insurance articles Chile
- (re) Insurance articles Cuba
- (re) Insurance articles Ecuador
- (re) Insurance articles Latin America
- (re) Insurance articles Mexico
- (re) Insurance articles Peru
- (re) Insurance Articles Uruguay
- (re) Insurance articles Venezuela
- Cyber Risks in Latin America
- Market News
- Miami Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Upcoming Miami Seminar: Consulting Engineering Services in Latin America – Managing the local regulations and Idiosyncrasies.
- Upcoming Women in (Re)Insurance Event in Miami
- Preliminary Program: 2018 Miami Latin American Claims (Re)Insurance Forum
- Five lessons that 2017’s hurricane season has taught the yacht claims market
- Upcoming Miami Seminar: Puerto Rico, a road to recovery
- Cuba sanctions, a new era in the relationship between Cuba and the United States?
- Kennedys extends Caribbean reach with Puerto Rico association
- Kennedys continues to expand in Latin America with Argentinian office opening
- 2018 Miami Latin American Claims (Re)Insurance Forum
- Next Women in (Re)Insurance event
- The fallout from Lava Jato
- Evolving D&O landscape in Brazil
- Upcoming Seminar on October 19: Aviation in Latin America
- Trans Re is hiring
- Upcoming Dive In Miami Event
- Hurricane Harvey: Keeping sight of Texas’ Prompt Payment of Claims Act
- Upcoming PLUS SE Seminar in Miami International Management Liability: Claim Trends and Market Developments
- Highlights of the third annual Latin American Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- AXIS Approved to Launch Lloyd’s Managing Agency
- Women in Insurance Event
- RSG Expands in Latin America with the Hiring of Pascal Alvarez
- Cuba, a newly emerging market?
- Upcoming Miami Free Seminar: Cyber incident management response in Latin America- Trends, Experiences, and Insights
- AXIS Insurance Miami Opens Doors with Latin American Market Launch Party
- Kennedys and Carroll, McNulty & Kull LLC complete merger creating global insurance firm
- TransRe´s Carlos Davis and Víctor Mora participated as speakers in the 2017 Miami | Latin American Claims (Re) Insurance Forum
- Recurring Problems with Construction Projects – 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Day 3 photos. 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Day 2 photos. 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Day 1 photos. 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Welcome cocktail photos. 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- RTS International Loss Adjusters will be participating in the 2017 Latin American Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Just 9 available seats left! 2017 Miami | Latin American Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Barents Re Appoints Head of Facultative for Latin America
- Programa de Dirección para Ejecutivos Latinoamericanos. Junio 2017, Barcelona, España.
- Upcoming Miami Free Seminar: Drones – What the insurance industry needs to know
- RTS Loss Adjusters holds an official cocktail to inaugurate the opening of their office in Peru
- Opening of Cooper Brothers Perú S.A.
- Florida Panthers. Take advantage of our Insurance Professionals Miami special discounts!
- Save the date and join Advanta at its 2017 Miami Business Cocktail
- Víctor Viqueira empowers RTS International Loss Adjusters’ team with a solid career of more than 36 years
- Inese, official media partner of the 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Trans Re, proud Insurance Platinum sponsor of the 2017 Miami | Latin America Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Florida Panthers. Take advantage of our special discounts!
- Official programme: 2017 Miami | Latin American Claims (re) Insurance Forum
- Asamblea Anual de Afiliados de la Asociación Latinoamericana de Suscriptores Marítimos – ALSUM
- Operation Greenfield: a new watermark post-Lava Jato?
- Kennedys continues Americas expansion with new office in Mexico
- John Foord International, independent valuers, opens a new regional office in Miami
- London seminar. Management of international claims across Latin America
Tag Archives: Kennedys Latin America Caribbean
Upcoming Miami Seminar: Consulting Engineering Services in Latin America – Managing the local regulations and Idiosyncrasies.
Please join us on next Tuesday April 17 at Novecento Brickell where Gino Valderrama, District Manager at Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc will be speaking about the working environment and challenges for engineers from USA working in Latin America, the issues … Continue reading
Kennedys and QLDG are proud to present the preliminary program of the 2018 Miami Latin American Claims (Re)Insurance Forum. As in previous years, the Forum will bring together key International and Latin American industry experts who will be analyzing top … Continue reading
While natural catastrophes are never welcome news, they are part and parcel of the insurance industry. And as devoted servants of that industry, it is imperative to be prepared to offer relief as residents, communities and businesses begin the task … Continue reading
Global law firm Kennedys’ efforts to provide insurance clients with a comprehensive service across the Americas have been boosted by a new association with a boutique law firm in Puerto Rico. The association means that Kennedys has extended its reach … Continue reading
Kennedy’s will be hosting a new seminar as part of its London Market series. Fabio Torres, Partner in Kennedys Brazil, will be speaking about Aviation in Latin America covering the following: an overview of the Brazilian aviation market and important … Continue reading
Running a major company in the current global environment is undoubtedly a risky business and with litigation and regulation on the increase, Directors & Officers cannot afford to go unprotected. D&O liability insurance remains an essential form of coverage in the corporate world. It is therefore essential that insurers maximise opportunities across the globe, remain competitive with bespoke policy wording and services, continue to innovate to stay ahead of the competition, and keep up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in regulation and claims. Alex Guillamont, Kennedys Latin America Director and Mike Hennessy, associate, will walk the audience through the current status of the Latin American region in this respect. Continue reading
Construction across Latin America is on the rise with a hive of activity, as highways, railways, stadiums, bridges, energy projects and other major construction takes place across the region. Unsurprisingly with the upcoming World Cup in 2014 and Olympic Games … Continue reading