Following the success of the last four years, the Reaction´s Latin American Insurance and Reinsurance Conference will return to Miami for the 5th year on May 19th & 20th, 2016 at the luxury Ritz-Carlton South Beach – our exciting new venue for 2016.
The conference will examine the key challenges and major developments facing insurance and reinsurance professionals across Latin America, and will provide unrivalled networking with the industry’s leading players.
The conference offers an invaluable opportunity for local, regional and international players to meet and provide thought leadership on the opportunities and developments in this exciting and growing market.
With the Latin American insurance and reinsurance markets currently in both an exciting and challenging phase, discussions will be focussed on a breadth of topics ranging from insurance innovation, new lines of business, reinsurance rates, evolving distribution channels and changes in M&A activity.
The full agenda and speaker line-up can be viewed here: http://www.euromoneyseminars.com/download.ashx/file/brochure/8458/elements/Latamre%20Web%20Brochure.pdf
- Ingrid Carlou, Chief Executive Officer, Patria Re
- Alex Guillamont, Head of Latin American Practice, Kennedys
- Daniel Revilla, Head of Operations & Strategy, International Markets, Lloyd’s of London
- Carlos Caputo, Chief Executive Officer, Market Latin America
- Juana Francisca Llano, Vice President of Insurance, Latin America, Suramericana
- Jose E. Torres Llosa V., Executive Vice President, IT & Operations, RIMAC Seguros
- Rodrigo Salas, Senior Director, Co-Head of Latin American Insurance Group, Fitch Ratings
- Antonio Cassio, Americas Regional Officer, Generali
- Eduardo Fábrega, Chief Executive Officer, ASSA Compañía de Seguros
- James Grieve, Senior Vice President, Chief Underwriting Officer, Latin America & Caribbean, SCOR Reinsurance
- Rodrigo Botti, Chief Financial and Operating Officer, Terra Brasis
- Adapting to challengin macroeconomic conditions: What does the future hold for Latin America?
- How can the insurance industry embrace innovation and revolutionise the Latin American market?
- Capitalising on the potential of cyber insurance coverage in Latin America
- Evolving distribution channels and the shift towards digital platforms
- Addressing the continued fall of reinsurance rates: How long can we go?
- Exploring Latin Ameica’s response to an increase in professional liability insurance claims.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with senior representatives from the industry’s most active companies
- Expert-led discussions from our speakers, exploring the latest market opportunities and developments
- An evening of celebration and networking at our separately bookable 4th Annual Latin America Awards Dinner
Who should attend?:
- Loss adjusters
- Rating Agencies
- Law firms
**Separately bookable** Reactions Latin American Awards Dinner Thursday May 19th, 2016, 7:30pm
To find out more and to book your table at the Awards Dinner, contact Goran Pandzic. Email: email@example.com Tel: +1 212 224 3711